Each Exhibition Site includes:
- 3m x 2m Floor Space/Shell Scheme.
- White panel shell scheme booth.
- Fascia board with your company name.
- Your choice of furniture package.
- 2 x spotlights.
- 1 x 4 amp power outlet.
- 1 x wireless internet connection per site.
- 1 x waste paper basket.
Exhibitor Bump In (Tentative)
14:00 – 16:30 | Monday 21 October
Open to the delegates (tentative)
The exhibition will be open at the following times:
17:00 – 18:30 | Monday 21 October
08:30 – 19:00 | Tuesday 22 October
08:30 – 17:30 | Wednesday 23 October
08:45 – 14:15 | Thursday 24 October
Exhibitor Bump Out (Tentative)
14:15 – 15:30 | Thursday 24 October
Late and missing deliveries are the main problem for sponsors and exhibitors when arriving onsite for a conference.
- Download and use the delivery label.
- Confirm with your courier the delivery has been made BEFORE you arrive.
- Have the name of your courier, the consignment numbers and confirmed delivery date when you arrive.
- Agility staff will take receival of exhibitor freight from 18 October 2019.
- Agility porters will deliver Exhibitor freight to your stand before move-in commences.
- Download and use the dispatch/collection label provided.
- Box up any materials requiring collection and leave on your stand for collection by venue staff during bump out.
- Arrange for collection of the items with your courier as per the pick up details noted in the collection label.
- Check with your courier whether a consignment note/number is required. If so include these details on your boxes before they are collected by the venue staff.
- All goods must be removed from the hotel premises or storerooms by close of business 1 working day after the conclusion of the event. Therefore all goods must be collected by the end of business on Friday 25 October.
Agility Fairs and Events has been appointed the official logistics provider to the eResearch Australasia Conference 2019.
Agility specialises in exhibition freight forwarding – both domestic and international. Agility can ensure that your product, display & merchandise are in the right place, at the right time, providing a complete transport, materials handling & storage service. Agility provides a complete service including monitoring of freight from your door step right through to your exhibition booth to make sure your goods are handled in a professional manner and all formalities/deadlines are met. If you are using Agility, your goods will automatically be delivered to your exhibition booth.
Agility Fairs & Events offers the following services:
- All local, interstate and international transport services including delivery onto each exhibitors’ stand at the venue.
- Storage of early consignments, packing materials during the exhibition and storage after the exhibition
- For international exhibitors, a comprehensive international freight forwarding service tailored to each particular exhibitor’s requirements.
Prior to the conference, Agility will make contact to discuss and determine your individual freight and logistics requirements. An email containing your unique login and password for the AGILITY EVENT SERVICES PORTAL (please refer to the link above) will automatically be sent to the designated contact, as advised by the Organiser. If you have not received the email, please contact Agility soon as possible. Alternatively, you can register via AGILITY EVENT SERVICES PORTAL (link above).
As the show bumps in / out on very tight parameters and deliveries will not be accepted at the venue earlier, we highly recommend using Agility as their service is door-to-stand and they work weekends and outside normal business hours.
Please refer to the insert “Benefits of using Agility” which outlines the services provided and will assist you in making an informed decision.
For any domestic freight inquiries please contact:
Melike Turan, Event Logistics Specialist
Agility Fairs & Events
28 – 32 Sky Road, MELBOURNE AIRPORT VIC 3045
Tel: +61 3 9330 9022
ARRANGEMENTS FOR ONSITE MATERIALS HANDLING & STORAGE OF EMPTY PACKAGING:
Exhibitors or their stand-builders requiring assistance during move in or move out, must pre-book these services in advance with Agility. Charges may apply.
To avoid disappointment, you must complete the ONSITE MATERIALS HANDLING SERVICE REQUEST, via the AGILITY EVENT SERVICES PORTAL.
Agility will be operating a porter service during bump in and bump out to assist exhibitors. This is provided free of charge by the Organiser as a service to exhibitors during the following times.
Monday 21 OCTOBER 14:00 – 16:30
Thursday 24 OCTOBER 14:15 – 15:30
Please Note: If forklifting services are required outside of these hours, or stand-build materials handling is required, please contact Agility to discuss your specific requirements. Charges May Apply. Services can be booked in advance via Agility’s Event Services Portal, however, credit card details will not be asked for at that point.
Upon arrival at the venue, please visit the Agility Service Desk [located next to the loading dock] where the Team will confirm your requirements and a credit card will be requested to take payment. Agility accepts VISA, American Express, MasterCard and Debit Cards. Normal transaction fees apply and a receipt will be provided immediately by email via the POS system.
In the lead up to the event, the Team at Agility will reach out to prompt and assist you in this regard. Please do not just assume that Agility will be onsite at all times however.
- If you are using your own transport company, Agility cannot sign for delivery of goods on your behalf. Please ensure you make specific arrangements with your transport provider and/or ensure you have a representative onsite at the time of delivery.
- Agility Fairs & Events standard trading conditions apply for services provided – it is important that you are aware of these. Services include: transport, cranage, forklift, porterage, clearance, delivery, storage, positioning and all other onsite services.
- Any freight not collected during the move out will be considered as “abandoned” freight. Agility will be instructed to remove prior the end of tenancy and hold in a depot. Exhibitor will be charged a fee of $176.00 to recover costs incurred. Any items left behind will be disposed of.
Exhibition Supply Company
Moreton Hire has been appointed as the exhibition supply company for eResearch 2019.
For build, stand and furniture enquires please contact:
07 3010 4307
0439 737 012
To order furniture and view the Moreton Hire catalogue/manual please CLICK HERE
Custom stand plans and venue related enquiries should be directed to:
BCEC Exhibitor Services Coordinator
t 07 3308 3134
Boulevard Level (enter via Gray Street)
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Merivale St & Glenelg St
South Brisbane QLD 4101
View a Google Map of the venue.
CLICK HERE to download BCEC Exhibitor manual
Company Contact Person
When booking please appoint a single point of contact within your Organisation.
All bookings will be recorded under the one name and all correspondence will be sent to this person.
Representatives at the Conference
An official name badge will be required to access the conference and exhibition areas.
Anyone from your Organisation attending the conference, or guests you wish to invite, must register with Conference Design prior to the event.
All company representative registrations and social functions, inclusive and/or additional, need to be booked.
Additional Exhibitor Passes
Additional exhibitor passes can be purchased via the online registration portal:
- Full registration, including all social functions: $500 per person
- 1 day pass, including functions on the day of attendance: $170 per person
When arriving for Bump In on Monday 21 October please go straight to your stand and begin setting up.
Conference staff will deliver name badges to your stand from 2:00pm approximately.
For sponsorship and exhibition sales please contact:
03 6231 2999
There will be limited on-site storage facilities for packing materials, boxes and giveaways.
Exhibitors cannot leave boxes and packing material in the exhibition display area during the show.
The App Game
All sponsors and exhibitors will be issued QR codes as part of the 2019 App Game designed to encourage delegate flow and interaction.
Exhibitors can choose to clearly display the QR code on or within your booth to avoid unnecessary interruptions or you can ‘hide’ the code to ensure interaction with your representatives.
Each QR code will reveal the exhibitors’ company name.
To enter the draw, participants will need to have collected all sponsor and exhibitor names.
Key sponsors will also be given the first opportunity to provide prizes.
If you would like to donate a prize please contact email@example.com
Please send the following to Conference Design when you book:
We will print one logo per sponsorship package in the program book, in the conference app, on the sponsors’ slide and on the conference web site.
Print: EPS version
Web and App: a high resolution PNG, JPG or TIFF image, no less than 250 KB in size.
Eligible sponsors have the opportunity to have a short video linked to the eSatchel in the App. Your video will be uploaded to Vimeo and linked to the eSatchel in the app and online. Delegates will be able to view the video on their mobile devices or desktops. As this is a new option we would recommend using existing content or creating a short promotional video – to maximise views be creative!
- Maximum size of 20MB
- MP4 or AVI formats
Email to: Conference Design
Due to Conference Design no later than one month prior to the conference:
- Sponsors only
- PDF advertisements will be linked to your profile in the Conference App.
- High resolution, colour PDF
- A4 portrait orientation, 210mm x 297mm
- Maximum size of 150kb per file
- No bleed and no crop marks
- PDFs will be uploaded as ‘as received’
Due to Conference Design no later than close of business Friday 13 September 2019.
- Conference Partner and Gold Sponsors only
- Dimensions: 105mm (w) x 148mm (H)
- A6 portrait orientation.
Email PDFs to: Conference Design
Due to Conference Design no later than close of business Friday 13 September 2019.
Please register all representatives attending the conference no later than one month prior.
Representatives should be registered for the conference and all social functions.
Please register representatives via the online booking portal.