Need help with an eResearch challenge?
Want to extend your eResearch network?
Interested in eResearch collaboration?
Want to network with eResearch specialists or others with shared interests?
eResearch Connect can help! And it’s as easy as 1..2..3 !
- Review eResearch Connect profiles to find someone with the relevant skills or just build your network.
- Introduce yourself via eResearch Connect.
- Arrange to connect during the conference.
eResearch Connect helps you identify opportunities to network with others in 1:1 meetings to explore collaborations to solve specific needs or to simply build your eResearch network.
You can use eResearch Connect to register your own profile to list your skills, interests or highlight an eResearch challenge.
eResearch Connect profiles are visible to all conference attendees.
You can search the eResearch Connect participant list to:
- Identify others with skills and experience.
- Engage with other specialists in your field and explore new possibilities.
- Meet colleagues exploring similar challenges and identify the latest solutions.
Don’t miss the chance to pre-book that important meeting during the conference.
How you can participate
- Register for the 2017 eResearch Australasia Conference.
- Once registered, you will be sent an email inviting you to participate in eResearch Connect.
- Via the invitation email, you can automatically log in and register the below information which will be used to create your eResearch Connect profile in the eResearch 2017 Conference App.
- The app will go-live in mid-September. All participants can see everyone else (i.e. not just registered participants).
- To schedule a meeting, simply select another participant and contact them via the details listed under their profile. There will be a generic meeting point set up outside the plenary session at the conference venue.
- You can continue communicating via private emails to agree time and place.
|Summary: 140 character Twitter-style profile e.g. #HPC, #Melbourne #bigdata #storage|