On behalf of the Conference Organising Committee, we invite you to join us for the 13th eResearch Australasia Conference, to be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, 21 – 25 October 2019.
eResearch 2019 will offer delegates the opportunity to engage, connect, and share their ideas and exemplars concerning new information centric research capabilities, and how information and communication technologies help researchers to collaborate, collect, manage, share, process, analyse, store, find, understand and re-use information.
Conference workshops will be held on Monday 21 and Friday 25 October, with the main conference program running from Tuesday 22 to Thursday 24 October.
More information regarding the conference including invited speakers, social events and engagement initiatives will be released via the conference website as planning proceeds. We encourage you to check the website regularly for updates.
We look forward to seeing you in Brisbane.
Professor Matt Bellgard
eResearch Australasia 2019
CEO, Australasian eResearch Organisations (AeRO)
Sliver Sponsor, Name Badge & Lanyard Sponsor
Network Partner & Coffee Cart Sponsor
eResearch 2019 Program Committee
- Dr Alf Uhlherr, Australian eResearch Organisations, VIC
- Loretta Davis, Australian eResearch Organisations, QLD
- Professor Alex Reid, University of Western Australia/AARNet, WA
- Luc Betbeder-Matibet, University of New South Wales, NSW
- Dr Christopher McAvaney, Deakin University, VIC
- Dr Frankie Stevens, AARNet, NSW
- Professor Mark Gahegan, University of Auckland, NZ
- Dr Peter Sefton, University of Technology Sydney, NSW
- Dr Lesley Wyborn, National Computational Infrastructure, ACT
- Dr Amr Hassan, Monash University, VIC
- Anne Stevenson, CSIRO, NSW
- Nick Rossow, Griffith University, QLD
- Dr Mingfang Wu, Australian Research Data Commons, VIC
- Rachel Salby, La Trobe University, VIC
- Georgina Rae, New Zealand eScience Infrastructure, NZ
- Dr Irina Bastrakova, Geoscience Australia, ACT
- Aditi Subramanya, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre, WA
Who Should Attend
- Chief Information Officers
- Data Analysts
- Data Managers
- eResearch Analysts
- Government Representatives
- HPC Managers & Specialists
- IT Managers & Directors
- Professionals in associated disciplines
- Project Managers
- Research Computing Specialists
- Research Managers
- Software & App engineers
- University Representatives
View the 2018 Conference Program
Approved presentation slides are now available online via the conference program. To view presentations click “PRESENTATION PDF”.